Cat5e Punch Down Keystone Jack - White
The Cat5e Jack is the most widely used keystone jack in today’s market for networking wall plate solutions or patch panels.
Cat5e Punch Down Keystone Jack are designed to provide excellent performance which exceeds the industry standard TIA/EIA 568-B/A standard making these jacks perfect for use in today’s high speed networks while remaining completely backwards compatible with all previous standards. This makes these keystone jacks perfect for use in today’s high-speed networks while remaining completely backward compatible with all previous standards.
A Keystone jack is a snap in module for mounting low voltage electrical connectors into a patch panel, face plate keystone wall plate, or surface mount box. Regardless of the type of jack they carry, all keystones are interchangeable, providing flexibility in arranging and mounting multiple types of electrical jacks in one plate or panel.
Each RJ45 keystone jack is flame retardant for quality and safety. These RJ45 jacks are 14.5mm wide by 16mm high and are easily able to fit in most standard keystone jack wall plates. Plus, they come in a variety of colors - both to help you keep your cables organized but to also allow you to match your keystone easily to whatever colors you are planning.
Black, White, Blue, Green, Yellow, Red, Orange, Beige
Here’s an in-depth look at the specifications of this Cat5e keystone jack:
- Meets or exceeds industry standard Category 6/Class E according to TIA/EIA 568B/A 2.1 and ISO 11801 2nd edition
- Balances signal transmission of insertion loss and crosstalk
- One plastic strain relief cap for IDC connector
- Color coded wiring diagram next to wire clips
- To be used with keystone wall plate or panel
- 110-punchdown style for easy termination
- Connection: RJ45 Female Port
- Color: White