Triplett 3399 Fox 2 and Hound 3 Probe Kit w/ Carrying Case
The LVPRO is the tool that does it all. This industry leading cable tester is the one tester you need to run a variety of cable testing procedures like, Cable Map, Ethernet Switch Port Blink, Speaker Pop, Cable Length, PoE Volts, Battery Test, 10/100/1000 indication & the ability to print results. The LVPRO allows you be the PRO in any cable testing situation.
- Super accurate length (all wire types)
- Opens, shorts, split pairs (distance to fault)
- Ohms, Delay, Skew, Return Loss Quality (RLQ)
- Port speed (10/100/1000), duplex
- RJ45 Smart Remotes (1 pass ID/test) 8 pcs
- Port "blink" (locate port)
- Multi-pair Toner
- Device tests: Switch/NIC speed, PoE, phone, CCTV camera, battery (load test)
- LVPRO 3 Main Unit
- LVPRO Remote Unit
- Cat 6 Patch Cables (2)
- 2 RJ45/alligator clips Adapters
- RLQ Adapters
- Upgrade/Printer/PC USB cable (6')
- Protective case (zippered)
- 9V Battery (1)
- Illustrated Users Manual
- 1 Year Warranty
ByteBrothers / Triplett
Take three of the most revered brand names in the electrical and electronics world, combine them into one company – and you have the world’s #1 destination for cable and electrical testing and monitoring equipment.
It all started with the Triplett Corporation, which has been an innovator in the field of electrical test equipment for more than a century. Triplett meters have been standard equipment for many industries as well as the military since that time; two of its landmark products have been the Model 310 hand-held volt/ohm meter and the Fox & Hound cable tracing kit, still in widespread use today.
In 2007 Triplett was purchased by Jewell Instruments, which has been a market leader in the manufacture of transportation, medical and industrial sensors and meters since the mid-20th century. After that, Byte Brothers and its innovative, technologically-advanced lines of cable testing products joined the family – and the combined group continues to break new ground in the fields of testing and troubleshooting equipment.