Arlington™ LVMB2 Dual Gang Low Volt Mount Bracket for New Construction
This bracket LVMB2 is made from non-conductive smooth plastic that prevents damage to a cable. Fast, easy, and secure mounting has never been better. It works with Ѕ” or 5/8” drywall and permits the use of ѕ” EMT. Made in the USA.
- For Low Voltage Class 2 Use Only
- Two Gang Open Back Bracket
- Integrated 3/4" EMT Top and Bottom Mount
- Commonly Referred to as a Mud Ring
- For New Construction Applications
- Run More Wire Easier with Brackets vs Boxes
- Side flange for nailing and or screw bracket to studs
- Impact Resistant Plastic results in less breakage on Job site
- Flange around box supports sheetrock
- Front Nail Holes for mounting
- Shallow Mount - Only 0.45" Deep (Not Including EMT Mount)
- Minimum Sheetrock or Panel Thickness - 0.36"
- Side Wall Thickness - 0.110"
- Nailing Flange Thickness - 0.085" (Front)
- Panel Cut Out Dimensions - 4.22" W x 3.70" H
- Overall Dimensions - 5.35" W x 4.45" H x 1.96" Depth
Install communication wiring without an electrical box! The LVMB2 has a side flange for nailing or screwing the bracket into place. The shallow mounting depth also works better with reversible wall plates since the box itself is not obstructing the wire passage. Arlington Industries has also designed their new construction brackets to have a front nail flange as well as a full outer flange for sheetrock to be backed up to ensuring proper support for the sheetrock and proper depth.
Arlington™ has been a leading manufacturer of quality electrical products and fittings since its founding in 1949. The company manufactures products that meet or exceed the changing needs of electrical distributors and contractors, with the vast majority produced in America.