Arlington™ LVH1 Single-Gang Low Voltage Mounting Bracket for New Construction
Mounts LVH1 horizontal or vertically. Sturdy tabs provide extra-secure mounting. Work smart with convenient wire tie-off slot at the top. Costs less than metal mounting brackets without sacrificing quality. Made in the USA.
- IMPORTANT: For Low Voltage Class 2 Use Only
- Single Gang Open Back Bracket
- Horizontal or Vertical Mount
- Commonly Referred to as a Mud Ring
- For New Construction Applications
- Run More Wire Easier with Brackets vs Boxes
- Four Rear 0.75" Posts provide support to prevent wobble
- Impact Resistant Plastic results in less breakage on Job site
- Flange around box supports sheetrock
- Front Nail Holes for mounting
- Shallow Mount - Only 0.45" Deep (Not Including Support Posts)
- Minimum Sheetrock or Panel Thickness - 0.36"
- Side Wall Thickness - 0.125"
- Nailing Flange Thickness - 0.090" (Front and Side)
- Panel Cut Out Dimensions - 2.25" W x 3.70" H
- Overall Dimensions - 3.22" W x 4.56" H x 1.21" Depth
The use of 4 extended rear posts provides firm support to prevent wobbling. The shallow mounting depth also works better with reversible wall plates since the box itself is not obstructing the wire passage. Arlington Industries has also designed their new construction brackets to have a front nail flange as well as a full outer flange for sheetrock to be backed up to ensuring proper support for the sheetrock and proper depth.
Arlington™ has been a leading manufacturer of quality electrical products and fittings since its founding in 1949. The company manufactures products that meet or exceed the changing needs of electrical distributors and contractors, with the vast majority produced in America.