22 AWG High Speed HDMI Cable For In-Wall Installation – 75 Feet
By now, almost everyone is familiar with HDMI (high-definition multimedia interface) cables. They’re the somewhat-thick, single cables you probably use
- - to connect your HDTV to your cable or satellite box, Blu-ray player or audio system.
- - to connect your computer to your flat-screen monitor.
- - to connect or any of these devices to a display controller.
These days, there are more and more devices which are HDMI-enabled, and need this type of cabling to perform at optimal levels – because it’s essentially loss-free.
When you’re ready to install a modern home theater system or wire your office, but you don’t want long runs of cable which will constantly be tripped over, broken or just look terrible – it’s time to put the wiring inside your walls. That’s when you need Cmple’s 22 gauge high speed HDMI 75-foot cable. (We haven’t mentioned the possibility that you already have older cabling installed – but chances are that if you do, it’s probably no longer suitable for today’s high-definition TVs, audio and gaming systems, or HD computer monitors. The Cmple HDMI cable is perfect for those situations as well.)
This cable will work with virtually any electronic device and in virtually any situation. For HDTV, for example, it supports both high-def digital video resolutions of 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p, and the high refresh rates being used these days, from 120/240Hz or even higher. For your brand-spanking-new sound system, the Cmple HDMI cable can work with all of the new digital audio high-res highs such as DTS Master Audio and Dolby Digital TrueHD. For computer monitors or gaming, screen resolutions all the way up to 1920x1200 are supported. And the piracy protection highs of newer Blu-ray and HD players aren’t a problem either, since the cabling is HDCP compliant.
Cmple’s high speed HDMI cable is CL2 rated, so you can safely install it in walls (or anywhere else with the exception of plenums) knowing it is not only safe, but won’t put you at risk of failed building inspections or insurance claim denials. It’s also RoHS compliant (ensuring there are no dangerous substances inside), CEC compliant (energy-efficient) and comes complete with interference-resistant triple-shielding and anti-corrosion gold-plated connectors at each end.
This cable ships is available in several other length as well.
The rundown on the Cmple 100-foot high speed 22 AWG HDMI cable:
- Supports HD digital video up to 1080p (maximum performance may vary based on equipment)
- Supports modern high-res digital audio highs including Dolby Digital TrueHD and DTS Master Audio
- Supports high refresh rate displays of 120Hz, 240hz and higher
- Clean, corrosion-resistant gold-plated connectors
- Interference-resistant (both electromagnetic and radio frequency) thanks to triple-shielding
- RoHS, HDCP and CEC compliant
- CL2 rated for in-wall installation
- Length: 75 Feet
- Color: Black